BASIC INVITE BEST WEDDING STATIONERY
One thing I love about my job is that it always allows me to know and collaborate with the best professionals in the industry. So today I want to introduce you Basic Invite, an American company leader on the wedding quality stationery.
Situated in Saint George, Utah, this little and enthusiastic group has been making the ideal card for each occasion since 2006. Through the improvement of remarkable innovation, they’re ready to furnish you with boundless alternatives that enable you to in a split second make a card that is genuinely extraordinary. Here are some new of the features they’ve made:
- sample wedding invitations, customize your wedding invitations to match perfectly your wedding colors and order a sample.
- save the date magnet, the fancy save the date to announce your big news.
- name cards, add a unique detail to your table.
As you can see Basic Invite offers an infinite variety of all you need for customizing your wedding day. So, what makes them different? Why is Basic Invite’s the best wedding stationery?
Six great reasons to choose Basic Invite:
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited colour options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the colour of each element on the card to over 180 different colour options. So, you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it – down to the littlest detail. This is what we feel sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company and is what we feel is our biggest draw.
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite is just as colourful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colours when it comes to their envelopes so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed.
- Over 200 Wedding Invitation Sets – Each of their wedding invitations is part of a set. You can find everything from save the dates to wedding invitations and enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs and even matching thank you cards!
- Free Address Collection Service – Use their free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing.
- Keepsake Guest Books – Perfectly personalized wedding guest books are the perfect addition to your wedding day stationery. These customizable guest books have a ring hidden inside which allows them to lay perfectly flat for a classy and convenient look. With sophisticated designed pages it’s the perfect opportunity for your wedding guests to leave sweet words and well wishes.
They have styles for each sort of couple, extending from oversimplified monogram wedding stationery to favour calligraphy stationary and with practically every shading – no two welcomes will ever be the same! With Basic Invite each couple will feel similarly as unique as they seem to be. Each part of each plan can be changed and reviewed in a flash through Basic Invite‘s one of a kind moment see innovation and you can even request a custom example! Roll out a few improvements like adding gold or silver thwart to your welcomes or deciding to run with their pristine genuine wood wedding stationary and at exactly that point submit your full request.
I adore being part of your wedding day and I want to see couples get for inventive items that assistance they advance down the walkway. I’m so lucky to be the one that will be documenting their adventure! Presently make a beeline for Basic Invite and begin redoing the most stunning and best quality wedding stationery you can imagine for the most mind-blowing day you’ve been dreaming about for eternity!
photo courtesy of Basic Invite